Springfield, Massachusetts Real Estate, Elder Law and Estate Planning Law Firm Provides Knowledge and Experience
Our team proudly helps clients plan their futures and provide for their loved ones
Our law firm strives to help clients plan for their future by taking necessary steps today to address potential health care concerns and avoid unforeseen liabilities. We offer estate planning services and help facilitate commercial and residential real estate transactions by drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements. We are pleased to serve people in Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut with all their elder law, real estate and estate planning needs. Meet the team at the East Longmeadow office of David G. Carlson, Attorney at Law:
David G. Carlson, Attorney
Dave was born and raised in Springfield, Massachusetts and graduated from Classical High School in 1977. In 1981 he graduated from Wheaton College in Wheaton, Illinois with a degree in Economics. Dave earned his law degree from Albany Law School of Union University in Albany, New York in 1984. He spent the first six years of his legal career practicing with two firms in Springfield before beginning his solo venture in 1991. In 2005, the office moved from downtown Springfield to its current location in East Longmeadow.
- Elder law
- Estate planning
- Residential and commercial real estate law
- Business law
- J.D., Albany School Law School of Union University, Albany, NY, 1984
- B.A., Economics, Wheaton College, Wheaton, Illinois, 1981
- Massachusetts, 1985
- Connecticut, 1985
- Illinois, 1986
- Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, Board of editors (1996-1997)
- ECC Board of Benevolence (a nationwide board overseeing 14 retirement communities, two hospitals, and a children's residential treatment facility), 1998-2003
- Children's Home of Cromwell, CT, 1986-89, 2000-2006
- Management Advisory Committee of Covenant Village of Cromwell
- New Hope Community Health Clinic
- Straight Ahead Ministries (1998-2001)
- Action Centered Tutoring Services (an urban tutoring program in Springfield), incorporator and long-time board member, 1986-1997
Dave married his wife, Arva, in 1987. They have four daughters and reside in Wilbraham. Dave coached soccer for more than ten years and is active in the local Covenant Church.
Laurie D. McMahon, Legal Assistant
Laurie McMahon has worked in the legal field her entire career. After stints with Lawyers Title Insurance Company and Ellis Title Company, she has worked for 25 years with law firms in the Springfield, Massachusetts area. Laurie has been the trusted legal assistant for Attorney David Carlson for over 12 years. She and her husband live in Westfield with their two sons.
Contact us and let our experienced attorney and talented legal staff help you today
The East Longmeadow office of David G. Carlson provides a family-oriented atmosphere geared toward serving the needs of clients and their loved ones. We understand the importance of planning ahead to secure your well-being and providing family members with financial security. With over 25 years of experience, Mr. Carlson is able to handle a multitude of estate planning, real estate and elder law issues. Contact us online to set up a free initial consultation and together we can establish security for your future.